- Schedule a date: Quinceañeras may be celebrated on Saturdays at either 11 AM, 1 PM or 3 PM with two hours allotted for seating guests, ceremony, and photos. For example, if your quinceañera is at 11 AM, then your time slot would be 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM )
- Pay non-refundable deposit of $500 with either cash or check to secure the date. The date is not secured until the funds are received. The balance of $900 is due six (6) months prior to the ceremony. The fee includes use of church, priest, and (1) organist or cantor, and ceremony coordinator. The total is $1,400.00. If the quinceañera is cancelled within six (6) months or less of the ceremony date, a 50% fee will be charged toward the final payment for the inconvenience to the parish of losing that time slot.
- Bring baptismal certificate and First Communion certificate and deposit to Five Wounds Church office.
- You may select your own photographer; however, they must follow the etiquette that is appropriate for a religious service. Drones are not allowed on or over Five Wounds Church property at any time.
- Your flower arrangements and other decorations must be approved prior to your quinceañera.
Your ceremony may be conducted in Spanish or English. Please let the office know which you prefer. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.